The technology of mounting printed circuit boards provides for the presence of a well-lit workplace for the installer of radio-electronic equipment and the controller. Additional requirements : cleanliness on the premises; compliance with maintenance schedules,
The technology of mounting printed circuit boards provides for the presence of a well-lit workplace for the installer of radio-electronic equipment and the controller. Additional requirements :
- cleanliness on the premises;
- compliance with maintenance schedules, and entries in the log book;
- ensuring conditions when external factors do not affect the process.
- The last requirement relates to work in the field.
The advantage of pcb assembly services is the development of a project, assembly of the structure and application of a protective coating, step-by-step control and at the exit, testing in real conditions, and packaging. Additional services – repair, maintenance. The client saves money on the purchase of equipment, the organization of production, and the salary of qualified personnel.
Types of PCB mounting
The standard lists five schemes for constructing a technological process. The methods differ in the design of the printed circuit assembly, the duration of the process, and the complex number of transitions.
The speed of achieving the result depends on factors :
- level of mechanization: manual labour or the use of devices, including automated lines and CNC machines;
- PCB dimensions and circuit complexity;
- accuracy (defines five classes, depending on the density of the pattern);
- the number of simultaneously processed workpieces (if the design allows, a group method is used in mass production).
The most common method of connecting components and bases is surface mounting. The contact parts of the parts are soldered to the lower or upper side of the base. Only mounting holes are drilled on the printed circuit board.